Comprehensive Internship Program on Cyber Security
Securematrix offers in-campus internship to college students in the following domains
- Cyber Security Engineering
- Threat Analytics
- Industrial Control System (ICS) & SCADA security
Live projects of 100-400 hours during internship
Securematrix consultant shall engage with interns through onsite as well as online modes. This includes multiple onsite visits at various stages of the internship program for covering the following:
- Identify and assign projects, project description, detailing of technical requirements, impart theoretical knowledge on the related subjects
- Midterm feedback to students and review of the project progress
- Final assessment and evaluation of the assigned project
Securematrix team shall also provide required guidance and mentoring to students through discussion forums, live chat sessions, emails.
Evaluation and Certification
Securematrix consultant shall evaluate the assigned project on industry standard guidelines. The interns would be awarded a successful completion certificate or participation certificate based on the project evaluation criteria and overall project delivery.