Center of Excellence in Cyber Security
Securematrix provides partnership opportunities with academic institutions in setting up Cyber Security - Centre of Excellence (CoE) in niche and next-gen security technologies. We provide technical expertise in conceptualizing, designing and operationalizing the Centre of Excellence that act as knowledge centres to guide and mentor students and academicians within the Cyber Security Domain. The CoEs are supported by a team of Securematrix researchers and security specialists who interact and collaborate with industry experts and external academic researchers on cyber security subjects to provide latest trend on threats, vulnerabilities, practices, technology enhancements and technology adoptions within the CoE domains.
- Knowledge of database programming (SQL/Oracle/SQLite)
- Operating System Fundamentals
Prerequisites for leveraging Cyber Security CoE
Technology Requirement for CoE Lab
- Desktop machines on Linux or Windows OS, minimum of 4 GB RAM
- Server Class machines
- Open source based technology products
- Internet connectivity
Evaluation and Certification
- Securematrix and Institution will co-brand and grant Certificate on Cyber Security on the specialized domain to students on successful project completion, based on mutually agreed evaluation methodology and performance of students on assessment parameters.
- Securematrix will design the course content, evaluation methodology and assign projects for the identified Centre of Excellence.
- Securematrix will have access to this lab for training students of academic institution including students from other colleges.
- The CoE can also be leveraged for R&D efforts in Cyber Security, by Government or Private organizations.